Friday, March 31, 2006

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Emmie so here goes...

Place an X by all the things you've done. This is for your entire life:
( ) Smoked a cigarette
(X) Drank so much you threw up
( ) Crashed a friend's car
( ) Stolen a car
(X) Been in love
(X) Been dumped
( ) Shoplifted
(X) Quit your job
( ) Been in a fist fight
( ) Snuck out of your parent's house
(X) Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back
( ) Been arrested
( ) Gone on a blind date
(X) Lied to a friend
( ) Skipped school
( ) Seen someone die
( ) Been to Canada
( ) Been to Mexico
(X) Been on a plane
(X) Been lost
(X) Been on the opposite side of the country
(X) Swam in the ocean
( ) Felt like dying
(X) Cried yourself to sleep
( ) Played cops and robbers
(X) Recently coloured your hair
(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't
(X) Made prank phone calls
(X) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(X) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(X) Danced in the rain
(X) Written a letter to Santa Claus
(X) Been kissed under the mistletoe
(X) Watched the sun rise with someone you care about
(X) Blown bubbles
( ) Made a bonfire on the beach
( ) Crashed a party
(X) Gone roller-skating
(X) Ice-skating

I'm tagging Niki, Kimananda, Connie, Vernicious Knids and DaybyDay4-2Day

9 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Nice long lists. It seems you've done a lot.

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger kimananda said...

Ooh...I haven't been tagged in ages...I'll see what I can do! But...what does recently colored mean?

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Helen said...

Oops - that should be 'recently coloured your hair!'

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger kimananda said...

Oh, o.k....I'll be removing the 'recently', I think...I've colored my hair, but it was a long time ago!

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Connie and Rob said...

Okay that will be my next post!

Don't you just hate it when you laugh so hard that you had your drink come out of your nose??? Oh my gosh that is just about the worst but if you are having fun it happens...

Take care,
Connie

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger niki yokota said...

awwww~ good girl, Helen-chan!!
never smoked never skipped school never felt like dying??(^o^;;
oh noooo.. i have to place Xs most of them lol
drink come out of your nose is better than food come outa nose. haha...
thank u very much for tagging me!! im honored!!

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger verniciousknids said...

Thanks for providing me with my next post...so I won't reveal all my secrets here :p

 
At 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,I´ve just bumped into your blog while looking for information about Sweden on the net.My name is sara.I´m a 22 year-old spanish girl in my last year at university and I´m thinking of moving to sweden in order to work as a spanish teacher.I was wondering if you could provide me with some information about how is the situation of teachers in sweden,if there is a good working atmosphere in the classrooms,if there are a lot of language schools,if you need swedish at work...I know I´m asking you a lot of questions,but I don´t know anyone living in sweden and as I´ve read in your blog you´re working in a school...I´d really appreciate it!.My e-mail is: yespertina@yahoo.es

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger verniciousknids said...

Helen, I've responded to your tagging...but I bent the rules slightly :) Enjoy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home