Thursday, December 29, 2005

Snow update!



I've just popped out to the shops and in about 5 hours approx. 15cm of snow has fallen!! Being English and not used to snow I'm always very excited every time it snows and always make the most of trampling through any unspoilt areas of snow I can find!!

As we left England yesterday the news was reporting that there would be a big snowfall in South England and was advising everyone to stay at home from work for the day! I don't think that excuse would go down too well over here!

2 Comments:

At 7:31 PM, Blogger Connie and Rob said...

Oh it is beautiful. Isn't it funny whenever you see snow and it is not on your own streets...it is beautiful.

I am with you though when it first falls it feels like your in heaven. Things are quiet and bright. It looks lovely there. You need to drop and make a "snow angel".

Connie

 
At 11:49 PM, Blogger DayByDay4-2Day said...

I just love the look of freshly fallen snow. All our snow has melted a way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home